Saigon Artbook Edition 4

So finally I made to Saigon Artbook Edition 4 which was also my third time joining this lovely event. Very on time for me since I'm currently seeking for new inspiration, new people and definitely sth new for my blog to update. Probably SGAB 4 is another favorite edition right after the 2nd edition (my first time and my most fav edn also). First impression of last night might be that SGAB then was crowded more than usual. Way crowded! I mean I had never expected that it would be so many people there. But fine, as long as people are aware of SGAB, there is a chance for artists to show their enthusiasm and artworks.

Thanh Xinh's pieces of art caught my attention because her central colour in artworks is blue which is my cherished one. Her works evokes my feeling of drifting in the infinite space of loneliness, an escape from reality to face with my true self. Beautiful! I could find myself somewhere in her piece 'Falling'. Meanwhile, Sarah reinvigorates with the sense of modernity and power through abstraction, brushwork and use of color. And she looks pretty also lol.

Dan Nguyen - my favorite DJ did not disappoint me since his music last night was so damn good which made me wanna dance so many times. Good job, Dan! Hope to see ya again and next time we obviously won't forget to take a selfie hahaha!

Last night was great, to me. The Cube bar is an attractive location and SGAB 4 did make it more interesting. Would love to embrace the beauty of art, observe new people and enjoy good music. Wish there could be someone joining with me last night since everything was quite good and I did not wanna stay alone to share this atmosphere. :)

From the beginning
Cube bar is lovely right?




Falling - my most favorite artwork last night











Next time, we will take a selfie for sure, anh! :)) 

DJ of the night







Yes, it was full of people lol


Me last night lol wearing orange for the orange book!



0 comments

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blog Archive

Get In Touch

glam.stefanilla@gmail.com