Floralpunk Opening in Saigon

It's been almost three months since my last entry. I was way too busy for final assignments and my very first party event called "Saigon Trap Music Party". Been giving myself time to breath and to recover after some personal problems. I'm currently enjoying my university life as a senior student. Things are like: last Club Day, last Carnival Day, last dance performance... Every piece is going to make an end (hopefully) which evokes my inner emotions a lot. And my personal life seems to be too up and down which is driving me insane till... now? Literally I cannot function well at anything, mind is on cloud nine and I find nothing interesting enough to write and no reason to confide my feeling here. I'm getting back to my old space of life. Go to some events, exhibitions, festivals again; take photos, meet people and find inspirations.

A week ago, Julia showed up with her message and invited if I could join her very Floralpunk Opening. And definitely I had no reason for not joining it. Like yeah? My favorite store and some cool stuffs are now officially in Saigon. No need to order online or wait for the pop up sale to buy it. And my blog looks dusted for so long. I need something fresh and update mine more frequently. 

So here we go 'Floralpunk Opening in Saigon'. Quite fun while spending time my night with some cool kids in town: Peter, Yee and Lan Khanh. And thanks for initiatively saying "Hi" to me first, Rosanna. Saw you once, saw you twice. Hope that you will enjoy exploring this city and find sth to fall in love with. And Julia, I wish you will gain more success in the future not only with Floralpunk but also with new franchises of your brand in other countries. And keep blogging and blogging. May all the best be with you. (;




















0 comments

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blog Archive

Get In Touch

glam.stefanilla@gmail.com