I AM Cultural Worshiper

It was a beautiful Monday afternoon. I was about to film for 'So You Think You Can Dance' (at 58:00), dancing and having with two contestants from top 6 of this season 3. And one of them is Son Lam, I always have a good impression on this young talented boy since the day I first saw him dancing with 'The Own Style' at a dance competition in Singapore. May all the best be with you, em!

The Sunday before, I attended G-Wave and must have been a contestant for this championship but I was way too busy. Anyway, me and some friends in my crew did buy a very nice tee with a very interesting quote 'I Am Cultural Worshiper'. Enough said to me, a person who would love to explore the world and wander everywhere... And I had a quick photoshoot to mark this beautiful Monday. Wearing your favourite tee, dancing with a person that you are really fond of, being on air... Do I have to ask for more?

Tee: G-Wave Championship, Packbag: TOPSHOP, Shoes: Zara

















0 comments

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blog Archive

Get In Touch

glam.stefanilla@gmail.com