Burgundy Weekend

Hi peeps,
I'm back after such very long time. Still keep myself busy and feel amazed. Like 2 months ago, I was swallowing myself in the sorrow, leting me go round in circles. And now, I'm on the new track, feel thankful and cherish this life everyday in every way. At the moment, I'm trying to get used to the new life after stepping out of my comfort zone, I mean, my school haha. Yes! A busy busy life of an event organizer at UFO and editor at AnyArena. Can't tell how much lucky I am for having a chance to do whatever I love. Anw, I don't think that I'm gonna write too much for this entry as I need to save time for sleeping. So enjoy my 3rd fashion entry, me wearing some burgundy for a lovely weekend. Love those new boots af! And the lovely choker, such a nice gift from Thien Nhi. Oh and I should not forget to say thank to Cao Tri for this quick quick photoshoot like 15 minutes? We were doing so well! Gotta collab more. Fosho.

P/s: I love my life, right now, right here. Happy time is a well-spent time.
xoS


Top: Le Rustique Chic | Skort: Mayhem | Bag: Zara | Sunglasses: Topman | Choker: MyBodyMyRules









I believe that if I work hard and are kind, amazing things will happen!

Taken by Cao Tri
Retouched by me




0 comments

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Blogroll

Blog Archive

Get In Touch

glam.stefanilla@gmail.com